Saturday, August 14, 2010

The challenge begins ...

Earlier this week, one of my nephews posted a comment on Facebook that he was going to try to an internet meme - 101 things in 1001 days - that I had never heard of.  I, of course, had to immediately go read all about it, and the idea resonated powerfully.  I tell myself so often that someday I will ...

Well, today is the day that it starts.  I've made a list of 101 things that I feel will make my boundaries expand.  Everything from some projects that I've been putting off for some time to things I've never quite been brave enough to try to stuff I just know will make the world around me a better place.

Thanks, Mike, if I accomplish all 101 things, the initial push is credited to you.  And, if I don't, the money to charity will be sent in your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment